Low Cut & Black One Piece
Make a statement and stand out this summer with the Low Cut & Black One Piece swimsuit. Perfect for the confident and fearless woman, this swimsuit features a low cut front and cross strapped back that will turn heads on the beach or by the pool. Made with a blend of premium materials including 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex, this swimsuit not only looks amazing, but it feels incredible too. The inner lining is made with a blend of 90% Polyester and 10% Spandex to provide added comfort and support.
This swimsuit embodies the adventurous spirit of Fire Kai, encouraging women to embrace their individuality and rise above in all aspects of life. Whether you're out exploring new destinations or simply lounging by the water, this swimsuit will make sure you feel confident and stylish. So pack your bags and get ready to embrace the limitless potential of life with Fire Kai.
We want to help you keep your clothing in great condition for as long as possible. We recommend the following steps:
- Separate your laundry by color to avoid dye transfer.
- Use cold water to wash and choose a mild or gentle detergent to avoid damaging your clothing.
- Avoid overloading the washer and use a gentle cycle to minimize wear and tear.
- Air dry or tumble dry on low to avoid shrinking or damaging the fabric.
- If ironing is necessary, use a low heat setting and avoid ironing over embellishments or prints.
- Properly store your clothing to avoid wrinkles and damage.
By following these general care instructions, you can extend the lifespan of your clothing and keep it looking great. Remember to always check the care label when present for any instructions, some items require special attention.
Sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do. We create durable, longlasting products made with high quality fabrics and materials that'll hold up for any activity.
on all US orders over $60
within 15 days of delivery
We Give Back
to communities worldwide
Get out there and explore
We're driven by the need to leave the earth better for future generations. That's why we've partnered with organizations to help communities worldwide.