Online Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- You agree to these Terms when you purchase, activate, redeem, enquire or attempt to use a Fire Kai Gift Card.
- Issuer may amend these Terms at any time without notice.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Courts of the State of California, USA.
- Where you purchase these Gift Cards as a personal or business gift, or for other business uses approved by the Issuer, you must ensure that the end Gift Card holder is made aware of the expiry date and these Terms.
PURCHASE OF Gift Card
- The Issuer issues electronic gift cards (Gift Cards).
- Gift Cards may be purchased from the Issuer, www.firekai.com
- Enquiries relating to corporate orders, should contact the Issuer’s Customer Service Team or via email email@example.com.
- Gift Cards are not reloadable
- Gift Cards have no value unless activated by the Issuer and payment has been made.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed for goods and services purchased from www.firekai.com.
- On presentation of a Gift Card at checkout online, the customer must enter their Gift Card code into the appropriate field and apply. If the purchase price exceeds the balance of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given and any balance on the Gift Card may only be used in whole or in part against future purchases.
- Gift Cards are valid for (1) year after the issued date.
- Gift Cards presented in altered, fraudulent are not able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed at www.firekai.com.
- A Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for goods and services from any physical Fire Kai stores or any other online stores other than www.firekai.com.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, used for cash advances or redeemed for cash or credit.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for a different brand, denomination or type of Gift Card.
- Gift Cards at all times, remain the property of the Issuer, and must not be resold or re-valued by a person, without the express written consent of the Issuer.
- Goods purchased with a Gift Card cannot be returned for refund (only for exchange).
- The Gift Card balance may be checked by you at any time by contacting the Issuer on Ph: (714) 646-4641 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fire Kai system’s provided information will be conclusive evidence of the balance, history and expiry date of a Gift Card.
LOST AND STOLEN Gift CardS
- A Gift Card must be treated as per cash as it will not be reissued, refunded or honored if lost, damaged so as unusable or stolen.
- Gift Card holders are responsible for the use and security of their Gift Card at all times.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Issuer, Fire Kai and their related entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under these Terms, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
- To the full extent permitted by law, issuer makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. To the full extent permissible by law, in the event issuer is, notwithstanding the above, found to have any liability in the relation to a gift card, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, will be the replacement of that gift card.
- The Issuer does not permit the use of Gift Cards in connection with any marketing, promotion or advertising activities without prior written consent of the Issuer.
- Gift Cards may not be used in a manner that implies that a person, business, product or service is endorsed or sponsored by or affiliated with Issuer.
- A Gift Card holder may be required to provide proof of identity.
ENQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
- Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about Gift Cards, they should contact the Issuer Ph: (714) 646-4641 or via email email@example.com.
- Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about goods or services purchased by a person using a Gift Card, they should contact the Issuer Ph: (714) 646-4641 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.