We want to help you keep your clothing in great condition for as long as possible. We recommend the following steps:
- Separate your laundry by color to avoid dye transfer.
- Use cold water to wash and choose a mild or gentle detergent to avoid damaging your clothing.
- Avoid overloading the washer and use a gentle cycle to minimize wear and tear.
- Air dry or tumble dry on low to avoid shrinking or damaging the fabric.
- If ironing is necessary, use a low heat setting and avoid ironing over embellishments or prints.
- Properly store your clothing to avoid wrinkles and damage.
By following these general care instructions, you can extend the lifespan of your clothing and keep it looking great. Remember to always check the care label when present for any instructions, some items require special attention.
Sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do. We create durable, longlasting products made with high quality fabrics and materials that'll hold up for any activity.
on all US orders over $60
within 15 days of delivery
We Give Back
to communities worldwide
Get out there and explore
We're driven by the need to leave the earth better for future generations. That's why we've partnered with organizations to help communities worldwide.